Smaller & Taller Eucalypts for Planting in Australia
For each of the species included in the books, a double-page provides the following information:
- Height graph indicating its usual and maximum height
- Images of cultivated plants with an estimation of their age
- Images of the bark, foliage, buds, flowers and fruits
- Map of Australia indicating its natural and planted distribution
- Why plant me? overview
- Meaning and origin of the name
- Features of the species, including flowering times
- Natural distribution and habitat
- Cultivation and uses
- Similar species
- A table indicating environmental preferences and tolerances
Researched, designed and written for anyone interested in the identification, selection, growing, management, and appreciation of eucalypts in gardens, streets, parks, and on farms.
222 pages; over 700 colour illustrations (each book)
Delivery added at checkout.
Melbourne delivery only.
Same-Day delivery available for orders placed before 11am on weekdays.
Collection is available from:
- Coburg North Warehouse | MON - FRI ONLY
- Carlton North Store | FRI - SUN ONLY
Please note we require a minimum 2 hours preparation time. Collection time slots may be limited during peak periods.
Please use our postcode checker below to confirm delivery is available in your area and estimate delivery fees.